The market is flooded with credit card options today and it definitely gets difficult to choose one. Unsecured credit cards offer better benefits and rewards, while the secured ones are easy to get even with a low credit score. So to help you choose the best suitable option for you, listed below are 5 of the best credit card options from which you can choose one according to your requirements.
- ICICI Bank credit card Platinum card- This is a good option for those having minimal requirements. To avail this ICICI Bank credit card, you do not need any additional proof, identity or income proof. Interest rate charged per month is 2.50% and the interest rate per year is 34.49%. The cash withdrawal fee charged is 2.5% on the amount which is withdrawn. The benefits include free credit time limit of up to 50 days, cash withdrawal facility and flexible credit limit.
- ICICI Bank credit card Coral credit card- You can fetch this ICICI Bank Credit Card only if you have a fixed deposit account with the ICICI Bank. 85 percent of the total fixed Deposit balance is the credit limit you will be offered. It should be kept in mind that if you fail to pay off dues on this ICICI Bank Credit Card, within 60 days, then the bank will withheld the outstanding amount from your fixed deposit account. This ICICI Bank credit card has Rs.500 joining fees and offers 15% savings on eating out at select 800 restaurants, free airport lounge access, double reward points on groceries, supermarkets, etc.
- SBI Signature credit card- Just like the ICICI Bank credit card, this SBI credit card is also issued against a fixed deposit and is a secured card and is known as SBI Signature credit card. It offers generous rewards and bonus points: one reward point is equal to 0.25INR, regular IP (2 reward points for every Rs.100 spent), accelerated earn rate (10 reward points for Rs.100 spent), 10,000 bonus reward points on annual spends of Rs.2 lakh or Rs. 3 lakh or Rs.4 lakh and 20,000 bonus reward points if spends exceed Rs. 5 lakhs.
- SBI Advantage Platinum credit card- You can use this card all over the world just like other ICICI Bank credit card offers. This card offers access to over 200 golf courses, and helps you to earn rewards on dining, national and international purchases. Also, the card offers complimentary access to Elite Priority Pass Program and membership to enter airport lounges of the country or outside anywhere in the world. With this card, you can earn up to 40,000 cash points per year.
This card has many useful features and comes with extended credit limit option, which means that the unpaid balance on the card is carried forwarded at 2.55% monthly. The card offers cash withdrawal limit of 100%, free credit period of up to 50 days and enables booking of railway ticket online, etc. You can replace this card anywhere and also share its benefits with any other supplementary cards.
- Indusind credit card- This is also like the ICICI Bank credit card, which is a secured card on fixed deposit. Particularly, the Indusind Aura credit Card has less joining fees than other credit cards offered by Indusind. Anyone can apply by paying a simple joining fee of Rs.899. Addtional service tax is applicable on the joining fee. This joining fee will be waived off after spending Rs.25,000 in the first 3 months of applying for this card.
Thus, apply for any of the credit cards above and enjoy the benefits and rewards offered. In case of secured credit cards, make sure yo have a fixed deposit account before applying for one.