Banks have different ways with which customers can check their credit card application status but most of them have an online facility. Using this facility, one can apply for a new credit card as well as check the status of credit card application too to know how far the application has been processed, so that they can follow up with the bank representative accordingly.
Usually most banks take 2-3 weeks to process the deliver the credit card to the customer. Sometimes the bank also takes a month to deliver the credit card from the date of registration. The essential information that is required to check the credit card status online on the bank’s official website include:-
- The credit card application number
- The candidate’s PAN Card no.
- Date of birth.
- Form no.
Common steps to track your credit card application online:-
- Visit the bank’s official website and click on the ‘Track application’ tab.
- Once you click on the tab, a new window will be displayed where you need to enter details such as Form no, application number, PAN card No, etc.
- Once all details are entered, click on the status or enter tab.
- The website will then display the status of your credit card application.
You can even check your credit card application by paying a visit to the bank or by call the bank branch.
Different banks have different procedure to check the credit card status. Some prominent ones include:-
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit card status:
Follow these steps to check credit card status from Kotak Mahindra bank online:
- Visit Kotak Mahindra’s official website https://www.kotak.comand login by entering your customer ID/nickname and password.
- Once you login, click on ‘Credit Card’ tab, a window will open displaying the ‘Credit card status’ option.
- By clicking on ‘Credit card status’ option present at the upper left of the website, a window will be displayed prompting to fill in either your application status no or application form no. to retrieve the current status of your card application.
- After you provide the details, click ‘check status’ tab Check Your Card Application Status to retrieve the current status of your card application.
To save time,you can simply click on https://www.kotak.com/j1001card/CardStatus/Main.jsp. The link displays two fields, application status no or application form no, once you enter any one detail, click on the ‘Check status’ tab to track the status of your application form with the bank.
SBI Credit Card Application Status:
Follow the steps given below to check credit card status from SBI bank:
- Visit SBI bank’s official website.
- Click on ‘Track Your Application’ option present on the homepage.
- Click on ‘Status of your application’ and fill in the application number.
- Alternatively, you can also click on ‘Retrieve Application’ tab.
- Enter your PAN card number and DOB as mentioned on the application form.
- Click on the Retrieve button to get the SBI Card application status.
RBL Credit Card Application Status:
To know the status of your RBL Credit Card application:
- Visit the bank’s official website and click on ‘Credit Cards’ option
- Once done, click on ‘To know your Application Status’ option present on the right of the page.
- Then, click ‘Proceed’, which will take you to another page where ‘Track your online application status’ option is displayed prompting you to fill in the reference number and mobile number.
- Once filling both, click on ‘Submit’ to get the credit card application status.
Credit Card Application Status from Standard Chartered bank:
You can track the credit card application status of Standard Chartered Bank by visiting the link: https://apply.standardchartered.co.in/application-status. The link will display two fields, application reference number and mobile number, once you enter both the details, click on the ‘submit’ tab to track the status of your credit card application form.